We gratefully acknowledge the support of
This school will introduce some fundamental concepts in Algorithmic Number Theory, Elliptic Curves and Applications to Cryptography. These courses will provide advanced students and young researchers sufficient knowledge to further study and research in computational number theory and cryptography. This school aims to prepare students for the (proposed) CIMPA school on Applied Number Theory which should be held in Ho Chi Minh in the Summer of 2024.
Official guide book of the school
- Huynh Trung Hieu (Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City)
- Dang Thi Phuc (Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City)
- Dung Duong (University of Wollongong)
- Ha Tran (Concordia University of Edmonton)
- Dinh Van Hoang (Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology and Education)